We have a large menu and will be rotating items as locally sourced ingredients are available.
Should you have a special request please do not hesitate to give us a call at 778-265-ROUX (7689).
We offer a variety of cakes in 6, 8 and 10 inch sizes, but we are happy to take custom size and flavor orders to meet a variety of needs. Are you thinking of something that is not on our list? Please call us at 778-265-ROUX (7689) or email us to make an appointment with our chef.
Generally we like to have 3 days notice for cake orders however will try to accommodate if possible. We often reach our maximum orders during weekends and holidays, so more notice is always welcome.
6″ Starting at $40
8″ starting at $60
10″ starting at $80
Fondant, flowers, or additional decorations will be an additional cost.
- Vanilla Sponge,
- Chocolate Sponge.
La Roux is pleased to offer a variety of gluten friendly options. We are not a gluten-free restaurant and cannot ensure that cross contamination will never occur. We have processes in place to minimize that happening but there is a great deal of gluten in the air and on our work surfaces. Please contact Head Chef Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our custom cake options.
- Earl Grey,
- Salted Caramel.
6″ starting at $40
8″ starting at $50
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing (note: only offered in 8 inch size.)
- Triple Chocolate Moka Mousse Cake – White, dark and moka mousse with chocolate sponge cake.
- Raspberry Cheesecake – Raspberry cheesecake with raspberries and chocolate sponge cake.
- Buche de Noel ~ $60– A traditional French dessert at Christmas. Rich chocolate cake rolled with a layer of hazelnut mousse and whip cream. Finished with a chocolate ganache, meringue mushrooms and Christmas decorations. Serves 10-12.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding ~ $60– A large version of what we serve in the shop. A nice 8-inch ceramic dish ready to be heated. A 500 ml container of either orange mascarpone brandy or vanilla bean ice cream and crushed pecans to garnish. Serves 10-12.
- English Trifle ~ $60– A decorative serving dish. Layers of colorful vanilla bean sponge with white chocolate mousse, custard, house made raspberry compote. Finished with whip cream and fresh fruit. Serves 15-18.